Ad1

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Welcome to the Network of Olympic World Sports

Hey, my name is Dave and in my mind, NOW Sports was created a long time ago when I watched the Sydney Olympic Games in 2000. Except, I was only like 10 years old. I guess you can figure out my age by now.

Anyway, welcome to NOW Sports Daily, or at least what I hope to be daily. This blog will hopefully cover the world's biggest sports stories and issues in sports and media as well as create a forum for world sports.

This blog is for all general sports fans and seeks to inform the public, especially those here in the U.S. on the latest of what's going on in the sports world, everywhere from Yankee Stadium to the Melbourne Cricket Ground down under in Australia.

I hope this blog will be of service to you and help expose you to some of the world's best sports. Without furtherado, welcome to a new day in sports media: the NOW Sports Daily blog.

No comments:

BEIJING 2008 Tentative NBC Schedule (BLOG POSTS BELOW...)