Ad1

Saturday, August 23, 2008

To my readers...

So obviously I haven't been posting as often as I had planned to since I made the move to college. I know a lot has gone on in Beijing and I should be blogging like crazy but I just haven't had the time. I'm lucky if I can catch the Olympics on television because I'm so busy running around campus meeting people and doing all this orientation stuff.

As I begin this once in a lifetime chapter known as going to college, we all witness the end of an unforgettable Beijing Olympic games. I'll be posting a huge long recap on the games, my thoughts on the games itself, NBC's coverage, what I've learned as a blogger, and a look ahead to the future. I'll be doing that tomorrow (Sunday) and into Monday.

Then I'll be taking a week off to settle into the first week of classes. And hopefully, I can comeback to cover great global sporting events like Australian Football, the U.S. Open in tennis, and the Race for October in MLB.

But for now, I apologize for the lack of posts but I plan to be back tomorrow as the games end. For now, enjoy the games and also check out the blog on Yahoo! Sports: Fourth-Place Medal.
It's pretty much the blog that I've always wanted this one to be and gives amazing info and stories you wouldn't see anywhere else.

Hope you keep reading,

The Network of Olympic World Sports

No comments:

BEIJING 2008 Tentative NBC Schedule (BLOG POSTS BELOW...)